Ireland's Child Care Institutions during the 20th. Century. Fo'T: The most vivid and passionate stories - banished babies, cruel orphanages, old abuses of power - have concerned things that went unnoticed, or at least unarticulated, at the time. News has often had to be redefined, not as the latest sensation but as that which everybody knew all along yet could not say.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
This Photographs was taken using a Kodak CX6200 Digital Camera - the picture was taken on September 18 2004 - This photograph is not part of a video made by people in Ferryhouse. Frames lifted from that video are available on another site and other photographs that I have worked on, including those depicted here, are also on that site without any acknowledgement to me and without any permission being sought from me from the scoundrel.
- ► 2007 (17)
- ► 2006 (40)
- Dear Mammy and Daddy
- Lessons In Family Values
- FERRYHOUSE: Every Boy Tried To Run Away
- ArchBigot McQuaid's Surgery
- Days In The Life: This Never Happened - BUT 2
- Days In The Life: This Never Happened, BUT - 1
- Ferryhouse Rape during Papal Visit
- This Never Happened ..... BUT 2
- Bernard Kerrigan's GRAVES
- About Diarmuid
- Ferryhouse Bridge
- WOODSTOWN 1960 ....
- Letterfrack - Physical Abuse of Children by the Ch...
- Who knew about Brother Tobin?
- Letterfrack - Sexual Abuse of Children By Christia...
- Letterfrack - A Centre of Excellence
- ▼ July (17)